Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Comfort Personified!



My wedding bells were ringing. I wanted to be perfect for the most important  day of my life. So I  set up my appointment for my trip to the salon one month prior to my wedding. This way, if there was discomfort lasting longer than a day, it would not be during my wedding or honeymoon. 

I wanted nothing but the best. As I was considering different wax salons, my friend suggested to me to try Brazilianwax in Scottsdale at Sugar Me Wax salon. I was very jittery. Brazilian bikini wax sounded painful. Although my friend assured me of a comfortable experience, I was scared. However, after my first visit at Sugar Me Wax, all my fears evaporated.

My experience

The  Esthetician waxer led  me to a well-lit room and asked me to lie down and get comfortable. She asked me to remove my clothes from my waste downwards. Her bright and friendly professional personality made me feel extremely comfortable and she put me at ease by engaging me in a discussion about  my profession and my ongoing wedding preparations. Her friendly nature definitely calmed my nerves and fear of the process, all the while preparing me for my wax. The esthetician used a cleaning gel to  clean the waxing area. She then applied wax and removed the hair. She did her best to reduce the pain and make it a comfortable experience. Unlike regular bikini wax, Brazilian wax was non-sticky and more comfortable. 

I was so happy to have an excellent waxer who continued to do  her job skillfully and professionally, while engaging me in a conversation, discussing everything about my wedding, honeymoon and the other wonderful experiences of stepping into a new life. Her comfortable conversation made me forget the pain. Of course, it is painful, but the pain was not unbearable. After a short fifteen minutes, she smiled and said, “We are done”. I could not believe it. This lady made it so easy for me. 

I visited them again just two days before my wedding and the experience was the same as before.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment